Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Sells Automation products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Line/Product Group.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process (Metals&Mining customers as a focus area).
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Higher education in related area;
- Sales and partner development experience;
- Knowledge of process automation in Russia (Metals&Mining customers preferable);
- Knowledge of competitors and their qualities;
- General knowledge of ABB equipment and other vendors;
- Knowledge of ABB 800xA Platform is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Multitasking, control skills;
- Fluent English (verbal and written);
- Fixed salary + bonus scheme;
- Social package (lunch compensation, medical insurance, fitness, corporate training programs).
More about us:
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.