Proposal Manager (water technology)
з/п не указана
А НЕ КАНДИДАТЫ
А НЕ ЛЮБИТЕЛИ
А НЕ БАЗА ДАННЫХ
А НЕ ОПЫТ РАБОТЫ
The leading company (which offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities) opens vacancy of Proposal Manager in Moscow office.
Working under the direction of the North Europe Proposals Leader:
- Leads wing-to-wing activities from deal structuring, budgeting and proposal generation to contract negotiations and closure of project opportunities under his/her responsibility.
- Is a fundamental piece building the bid winning strategy in partnership with the Sales organization.
- Initiates qualification for RFQ documents and gives go/no go pursuit recommendation to leadership.
- Is able to build trust with customers, also through tense negotiations. He/she is focus on understanding customer needs, meeting customer’s expectations and win with quality, integrity and best value.
- Is part of cross-functional team or capable to interact with other department including finance, legal, process engineering, engineering, contract management, sourcing and solution subject matter experts when required to produce sound, competitive and reliable bids responding to customer requirements.
- Manages the different steps of the deal owned deal (small & medium size). Sets targets and priorities. Plans actions. Tracks them. Identifies bottlenecks. Meets deadlines. Manages approval processes.
- Owns the deal and becomes the customer point of contact for the project.
- Master degree in engineering. MBA would be a considered plus.
- Knowledge of Russian and international contracting practices.
- Availability to travel on Business.
- Fluency in English and Russian. Other European languages will be considered very positively. Upper - intermediate level of English is obligatory.
- Relevant experience in engineering and commercial activities in the water/waste industry!
- Demonstrated experience in water and waste water treatment processes (ultrafiltration, MBR, EDI/EDR, Reverse Osmosis, thermal evaporators).
- Customer focus: enjoys customer contact.
- Creative problem solver: able to read the big picture and set goals in line with company’s objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Superior analytical reading/writing/editing skills that result in the design and creation of best quality proposal content.
- Open-minded, disciplined and used to working in remote global teams.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results against demanding customer-driven deadlines.
- Competetive salary will be discussed with successful candidates.
- Voluntary health insurance, life insurance.
- Mobile phone, laptop.
- Lunch compensation.
- Comfortable office in the center of Moscow.